27 February 2022

eau . wasser. vand . jal . acqua

 In whatever way you speak 'water', the sacredness of it flows strong through and around all continents. We each have a duty to respect it and do our role to protect it. I myself am guilty of sending a pair of sunglasses or sand bucket or three into rushing waves and onward, to contribute to the gargantuan Pacific garbage patch. So I try to do what I can every day, like conserving water use and using as little single use plastic as I can, to be a better earthling.


I took this photo in St. Augustine, Florida. 



As for watergirl designs, I'm happy to be growing. New shows are scheduled for this year, galleries are doing well, and gemstones and pearls are abundant in the studio! Please visit the events and locations pages on my website to find out where watergirl designs jewelry is and where it will be. 

And thank you for following! Take care




No comments:

Post a Comment