12 March 2018

That snowy sky

Lately, I've had so many ideas, it's hard to keep up with them. I'm content to go to my studio and sit there during these last remaining, chilling days of winter and create. But frankly, right now I don't want to do any updates or talk about what I'm doing. I want to get real. I hesitate to write a blog many times because of thoughts like, "Is anyone even reading this?"..."What am I accomplishing by doing this?" I like sharing thoughts and photos of my work, in case that maybe someone is being inspired. But really, who's out there? 

If you are, let me know. Let's connect with each other more. Let's remember what it was like to actually communicate with each other, to acknowledge each other with something more than a Like button on a social media site. If someone smells good, tell them. If you really like them and want to be closer friends, tell them. It doesn't have to be some grand gesture, just a simple few words of acknowledgment. "You inspire me". I've said this to people, and it feels good. I've known many artists, and I've gained a bit of enrichment from each one. 
We could all use some form of human interaction. Animals are great. I love them. Some days, I wish there were only animals and just a few decent humans. But it could get pretty lonely, even for us introverts. Pretty....lonely. Let's learn to communicate again, shall we? In the meantime, let's give our animals some love.
luna mctuna

No comments:

Post a Comment